Be good to your friends, family and those around you, for you do not know when your time to go will come or theirs. Constantly remind yourself how important your friends and family are so you do not take them for granted. Be kind to others and do it sincerely so when your time comes to go you will be remembered as the great person you are and not for your mistakes. Forgive yourself, and others for guilt and anger are both heavy weights to bear through life. Besides the fact our time on earth is short if not brief, the negative emotions we harbor shortens or lifetime by eating away at the body. Plenty of medical research has been done on the effects of emotions on the human body both positive and negative. Besides what we eat, what we think, say and do can change our physical and our mental health as well. Plus being more of a positive force in the world tends to bring happiness to all involved and that in itself is a reward worth seeking.
We can either be a part of the problem, an unproductive part of society or a part of the solution when it comes to life and its problems. The choice is ours alone which path we follow and how we interact with others on our journey trough life.
- is love an emotion … (whoisbert.wordpress.com)
- Mental Stress in Modern Times (erumsuchistan.wordpress.com)
- Anger Management Exercise – 1 Simple Tip To Control Mental Outbreaks Now (lisampippin.wordpress.com)
- The danger of guilt (thelundinfamily.com)
- What To Do About Fear, Obligation and Guilt (psychologytoday.com)
- Our Bodies Have Evolved Over Millions Of Years To Do One Thing: Move (roxcell.wordpress.com)
- Animal I Have Become (bumblebeesbooksblog.wordpress.com)
- A common problem in love – Passive agressiveness (bondsnbinds.wordpress.com)